The Controller and Analysis report different amounts of transactions for the same test
The user executed a scenario without any problems. However, the total number of transactions shown in the Controller is not the same as the total number of transactions in Analysis.
Make sure that the settings/filters are the same in both the Controller and Analysis
Different things can cause a difference in the transactions between the Controller and Analysis. It is generally cause by some filter or template used in the Controller or Analysis. Please verify the following:
1. Check if any of your transactions have spaces in the transaction name. If so, please remove the spaces as it could cause problems.
2. Check if there are any filters set for the Analysis results.
- For the summary report, go to View -> Summary Filter.
- For the overall global filter, go to File -> Set Global Filter.
3. Check if you are viewing the data in "Complete Data" mode. You can go to Tools -> Options -> Result Collection to modify this setting.
4. Check if you applied any templates or time limits on the Analysis results. Go to Tools -> Options -> Results Collection tab, there is a "Data Time Range" section. Make sure that this is set to "All of the scenario."
The transaction’s timing in the Analysis is rounded up to three decimal places. If the value is 0 up to three decimal places, it will be reported as 0