Error: "-22997 Java Vuser Compilation failed" when running a Java Vuser script
The following errors occur when running a Java Vuser script:
Error: "-22992 Can’t find Actions.class"
Error: "-22997 Java Vuser Compilation failed"
Make sure that LoadRunner and the Java environment are set up properly.
1. Ensure the <jdk>\bin and <LoadRunner>\bin directories are in the PATH environment variable.
2. Ensure <LoadRunner>\classes, <LoadRunner>\classes\srv, and <JDK>\jre\lib\rt.jar are in the CLASSPATH environment variable (preferably at the beginning of the entry).
3. Add any necessary application CLASSPATHs to the environment variable.
4. Remove potentially conflicting entries in both the PATH and CLASSPATH entries (sometimes having the Java environment set up for WinRunner will conflict with the LoadRunner compilation process).
5. If you are running the script on a remote load generator, make sure that you apply the same update (1-4 ) there, and then, restart the LoadRunner agent.
6. Make sure that any classpaths specified in the Run-Time settings of the script are valid on the load generator machine as well.