Recording Java applications using a batch file
|To record follow the next steps:
1. Understand the execution of the batch file. [Do not modify]
2. Review if there is any PATH or CLASSPATH modifications / aggregations
3. Search for the line that launches the application
e.g. javaw <application_name> -parameter1 -parameter2
4. If there is PATH or CLASSPATH modifications add them to the Environment Variable
4.1. System Property > Advanced > Environment Variables
4.2. Select and edit the PATH or CLASSPATH base on the Step 2by adding the information do not delete the existing data.
5. Launch the VuGen Recording
5.1. Change recording options to match the Step 3 6. Start the recording.