Can Firebug extension be installed to Ajax TruClient Firefox browser?
In order to install plug-in to the embedded Ajax TruClient Firefox browser , perform the following actions:
1. Open a new Ajax TruClient script
2. Go to VuGen > Tools > Ajax TruClient Browser Options.
3. Select Extensions tab > Get Add-ons
4. Type "Firebug" in the search field
5. Find the extension among the returned results and click on Add to Firefox.
During script debugging Firebug can be invoked by pressing F12 or going to Firefox > Tools menu.