Error -27778: SSL protocol error when attempting to connect with host <hostname>
This will appear on the replay log even after specifying the certificate using the web_set_certificate_ex function:
Error -27778: SSL protocol error when attempting to connect with host "<App’s hostname>" [MsgId: MERR-27778]
The certificate and/or the private key files are encrypted by Windows and Vugen will be unable to send them to the server.
To fix this issue follow the below steps
1) Locate the folder where the certificate and private key files are.
2) Select the certificate file.
3) Right-click on it and select Properties
4) Click on Advanced
5) Un-check "Encrypt contents to secure data".
6) Repeat the steps 2-5 with the private key file.