When running a load test with 10 SAPGUI Vusers on a remote generator, the smmdrv.exe file is found to be using up more than 80% CPU.
To reduce the amount of CPU used during a load test turn off the "Save Snapshot" option in the Run-Time Settings as follows:
1. Open the script in VuGen.
2. Open the Run-Time settings dialog:
· Clear the "Take active script snapshot during replay" checkbox.
Note: If this option is disabled, you need to first select the "Show SAP client during replay" option, then clear this option.
· Clear the "Show SAP client during replay" option.
3. Click <OK> and save the script.
4. Add the new script to the Controller.
5. Replay the script without changing the Run-Time Settings from the Controller.