Log File Collection Instructions
· Navigate to <Sprinter Install Folder>\bin\ folder, open WIAgentLogCfg.ini and set logging level to 4
· Set the log file path in WIAgentLogCfg.ini (ensure the path exists)
· Start Sprinter and reproduce the scenario – attach all Sprinter logs and WIAgentlogs.
Before collecting the logs .In order, to reduce the amount of data/information collected in the log files.
· Unload unnecessary add ins, load only the essential add ins
· Disable mirroring (if it is already enabled), unless the issue is specifically with mirroring
· Also it would be helpful if the actions performed are captured in a WebEx movie, that way the steps in the log file can be correlated with user actions.