When it is needed to move the License Server to another machine, it will be needed to request a new license key code. Keep in mind that the new license key code could take a couple of days (usually two business days) to be generated.
1. Install the License Server software on the new machine.
2. Get the locking code for the new machine.
3. Submit a new case with HP License team, to request a new license for the new machine. providing new machine’s locking code
4. Once received from HP License team, install the license key code on the new machine.
5. Uninstall the old license server.