If the feature needs to be disabled, then it must be done on each desired client machine (or machine where scripts are being executed).
1. Open Windows Registry Editor (Go to "Start" menu, then to "Run" and type "regedit" and click "Ok")
2. Navigate to following key:
for 64-bit Operating System: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Mercury Interactive\TestDirector\BPT]
Note: If above "BPT" does not exists, create it.
3. Create/Modify the following registry value:
· Type: String value
· Name: UseBPTWrapperTest
· Value: N
4. Close QuickTest Professional and Remote Agent (if open)
5. (Optional) In case changes don’t take effect, reboot machine (for registry settings to take effect on all related applications)