Failed to Restore Project;
org.bouncycastle.crypto.InvalidCipherTextException: pad block corrupted
wrapped in com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.lwcrypto.LWCryptoException: Unable to finalize decryption for the following 16 bytes: [ -49, 70, 121, 104, -37, -48, -11, -24, 77, -2, -69, 17, 52, -16, -27, -102, ], 0 bytes were already precessed. Current configuration is: com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.lwcrypto.LWBlockCrypto[ cipher: AES/CBC, Encoding mode: Base64Url, forEncryption: false, keysize: 256]
Issue happens since the password in the dbid.xml does not match with the data in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Steps to fix the issue:
· Create a new project.
· Go to the repository of the newly created project.
· Open the dbid.xml file
· Copy the Password
· Open the dbid.xml file of the project we are trying to restore.
· Make sure the password is the same for both new and failed to restore project.
· If different change the password.
· Restore the project again.