Making nested reusable actions data sheets editable
1. Insert a call to the child (nested) reusable action first.
2. Set the data table parameters option for the child action to use the local editable copy.
3. Delete the called child action. When prompted, select the "Delete the selected call to the action" option. The call to the action will be removed, but the data sheet will still be available.
4. Enter the call to the parent reusable action.
5. Set the data table parameters option for the parent action to use the local editable copy.
The data sheets for both reusable actions should now be editable.