When trying to run Shunra Analytics, it returns an "Analysis engine best practices crash" error.
"Analysis engine metrics crash."
Please try the following steps.
1. Right click Computer and select System Properties from the context menu.
2. Click Advanced system settings and go to the Advanced tab.
3. Click on Environment Variables, under System Variables find Path, click on it and select Edit.
4. Look for the bin path of the latest Java 32-bit version installed on the machine in the Variable values row.
5. If the path does not appear:
a. Delete Java bin path of previous versions if exist.
b. Add semicolon at the end of the Variable values row and add the current 32-bit version bin path (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin).
6. Close Shunra Analytics.
7. Open Services Window (services.msc).
8. Stop the Shunra WatchDog Service.
9. Go to the folder: C:\ProgramData\Shunra\Analytics.
10. Delete all of the files.
11. Start the Shunra WatchDog Service.
12. Try to run Analytics on the test run again.