When trying to run Shunra Analytics, it returns an error about the engine crash and the logs has "Out of Memory" error.
"Analysis engine metrics crash."
If the .shunra test file has a lot of traffic, please try the following steps
1. Open Services Window (services.msc)
2. Stop the Shunra WatchDog Service
3. Go to the folder: C:\ProgramData\Shunra\Analytics
4. Delete all of the files
5. Go to the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shunra\bin
6. Edit the startup.bat file
7. Change the 2nd line to:
a. 64-bit OS: start C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ShunraServicesJ.exe -Xms128M -Dnio.mx=1536mb -Xmx1024M -Xss1024K -Dlog4j.debug –
b. 32-bit OS: start C:\Windows\system32\ShunraServicesJ.exe -Xms128M -Dnio.mx=1536mb -Xmx1024M -Xss1024K -Dlog4j.debug –
8. Restart the Shunra WatchDog Service
9. Try to run Analytics on the test run again