- Please follow instructions below to select SiteScope group CI to schedule downtime
- Restart BSM
- Go to Downtime UI (Admin -> Platform -> Downtime Management)
- Verify that SiteScope group is not grey out (like a snapshot below)
- Go to Admin -> Platform -> Setup and Maintenance > Infrastructure Settings
- Find options “Object Root” and “Link Root” and change them to “root” (like on snapshot below)
- Re-login BSM
- Go to Admin -> RTSM Administration -> Modeling Studio (before editing, please backup TQL)
- Load “BSMDowntime_topology” and add “SiteScope Group” CI type to graph.
Then connect “BSMDowntime” with just added CIT with link “downtime of”
(this link become available after your changes in infra settings (see point 6)
- Double-click on “BSMDowntime” CIT and go to “Cardinality” tab.
You can see logical expression of node, your new added link between “SiteScope Group” and “BSMDowntime” will be mentioned with “AND” operand. You should switch it to “OR” (like on screenshot below)
- After these changes do not forget to save TQL